You can now add a contact to Infusionsoft just by snapping a picture of their business card. From the Add Contact screen, there is now a camera button which takes you to a guided flow to Snap a business card. Once the card has finished processing, you will receive a notification to review the information and add the new contact.
- Each user in your Infusionsoft account can upload up to 250 contacts per 30 days. The 30 day count starts when the first snap taken.
- Contacts that are added will not have a "contact owner" set automatically.
- You can view contacts that were added via the transcriber, by searching for all contacts with the lead source, "Infusionsoft Mobile App"
- CRM > Contacts
- New Search
- Misc Criteria
- Search for the Lead Source, "Infusionsoft Mobile App"
- Click the + button to begin
- Click the Camera button
- Focus the camera on the business card, and take the picture
- Review card quality and tap Use
- Await processing of card - This process will take 15 minutes to 2 hours