Nexus Merchants provides a bridge with popular merchant accounts such as Braintree and Network Merchants (NMI). When you integrate an account with the Nexus Merchants merchant gateway, you are able to process payments through any method (order forms, shopping cart, or manual orders). Nexus Merchants will also handle auto-charges for subscriptions or payment plans. You can refund and void payments within Keap without having to log into the merchant account to complete the process.
Additionally, Nexus Merchants allows you to continue using merchant accounts that are no longer directly supported by Keap.
Once you have set up your Nexus Merchant account and added your processor keys to the system, you will need to integrate it with the Keap.
Processors supported by Nexus Merchants
- USA ePay
- Easy Pay Direct
- Cart Connect
- World Pay
- Network Merchants (NMI)
- First Data
Set up Nexus Merchants integration
- Go to E-Commerce > E-Commerce Setup
- Click on Payment processing
- Check the box on the Nexus Merchants processor card
- Click Connect
- Fill in the following Nexus merchant account information
- Name: The name should be short and descriptive. It is used to identify this merchant account in various lists throughout Keap (e.g. Nexus Merchants)
- Username: This is the username used to access your Nexus Merchants account
- Password: This is the password used to access your Nexus Merchants account
- Click Save
- If desired, set Nexus Merchants to be your default credit card processor
Pro Tip! If you set up multiple accounts through Nexus, any accounts beyond your first one will be listed under "Other Credit Card Processors" in your account