Please Note! We recommend using the online Strategy Guide to source your campaigns. The Strategy Guide is kept up-to-date with the latest campaigns. This campaign may contain legacy content (e.g, legacy emails, legacy landing pages, etc...)
This article provides instructions for using the landing page templates found in the Landing Page Template Pack #2 campaign that you can download for free from the Infusionsoft Marketplace.
A user can easily copy one of the landing page designs into a campaign which they are actively working.
Download the Landing Page Template Pack #2 campaign from the Marketplace.
Copy a landing page design into another campaign
Copying over an existing landing page from one campaign into another is a powerful tactic to save time!
- Go into a new or existing campaign (not the one you just installed)
- Drag out a new Goal onto the campaign canvas
- In the lower left corner of the Goal, click on the small colored icon to open the Goal Settings
- Configure the goal to be achieved when a contact Submits a Landing Page form; click the green Save button
- Double click on the new Landing Page goal to edit it
- When it loads, in the upper left of the page click on the Landing Page dropdown and select Copy from Campaign...
- Using the dropdown menu, select Landing Page Template Pack #2
- In the second dropdown that appears, select the specific landing page design you want to copy
- After verifying this is the design you want, click on the green Use This button in the lower right corner of the page
Customize the landing page.
You should now customize the landing page content for your specific business.
Customize the Thank-you page & Settings
The last piece to configure is the content on the Thank-you page and the link to share the landing page on Facebook.
- Click on the Thank-you page tab at the top of the page
- Customize the page content with the appropriate information; do not worry about the Facebook share link yet
- Click the Code tab at the top of the page
- Copy the landing page URL; click back to the Thank-you page tab
- Double click the 'Share on Facebook' link to configure the link options
- The link is pre-populated with "https://www.facebook.com/sharer/sharer.php?u=REPLACE_ME_WITH_LANDING_PAGE_URL". Replace everything after the "u=" in this link with the actual URL to the landing page; click the green Insert/Update button
- Click on the Settings tab at the top of the page and configure any necessary options
- In the upper right of the page click on Draft to mark the landing page as Ready
- In the upper left of the page click on Back to Campaign and continue building out the campaign