Date Timers allow you to schedule a marketing piece at a specific date and time or within a date/time range.
Only one type of timer can be used per "Start" button. Meaning, no Start > Email > Delay Timer > Task > Date Timer. The Date Time would need to be on it's own "Start" button.
- Drag the Date Timer snippet onto the canvas
- Double-click timer to configure the settings.
- On the left choose to either:
- Run on a specific date or
- Run between a date range
- The on the right choose to either:
- Run at a specific time
- Run between a time range
- Run any time meaning the Date Timer will run as soon as the contact lands on the process
- Use contact's time zone will send based on the time zone saved in the contacts record (optional)
- The Summary section will display what day/time it will run
- Click Save
- You are now ready to publish your changes