Pro-Tip! This feature requires Admin user permissions!
Use the “Buy Now” button to allow your users to purchase a product from your BigCommerce storefront from within your Max Classic campaigns. To add the button, you’ll need to add a Button content block to your campaign, and link it to a Buy Button product URL.
Before you Start:
- In addition to Max Classic, you’ll also need to have an active BigCommerce account
- Connect Max Classic for BigCommerce (from within the BigCommerce App Marketplace) to automatically sync purchase data to your contacts’ profiles when they buy a product from your store. This is a free tool.
- Before adding the Buy Button to your Max Classic campaign, make sure you first add the Buy Button app from BigCommerce.
Create a BigCommerce Product URL
To copy the URL for your BigCommerce product, follow these steps:
- Log in to your BigCommerce account
- In the navigation panel, click Apps then Buy Buttons
- Click Choose. Choose the product you want to promote in your campaign. If you have different versions of a product, choose the variant you'd like to promote
- Select the button type Link (Email, Social, etc)
- Select the type of redirect you want
- Copy the URL code
Add a Buy Now Button to your Campaign
After you’ve copied the BigCommerce URL, follow these steps to add the “Buy Now” button to your Max Classic campaign.
- Log in to your Max Classic account
- Navigate to the Campaigns Builder in your account, and create a new campaign or click the name of the campaign you want to work with.
- Navigate to the email that you want to have the buy button
- Click and drag the Button content block into your campaign layout
- From the Content tab in the editing pane, type or paste the text you want to appear on your button in the Button Text field.
- Set the Button Link to URL
- Paste the link you copied from BigCommerce into the Web Address (URL) field.
- Make any desired changes to the Styles and Settings for your button
- Continue through the Campaign Builder
- Now, when your contacts click the “Buy Now” button in your campaign email, they’ll be taken to the checkout, cart or product page for your product in your BigCommerce store!