Important! The Infusionsoft Sync for Outlook plugin has been discontinued, is no longer supported, nor is it available for download from the Infusionsoft Marketplace as of August 7, 2020. We recommend using the new Email Sync tool that is built-in to Infusionsoft and automatically syncs either an Outlook or Gmail account with your Infusionsoft application. If you still need the original installer file, you can access it here.
Note! Do not open Outlook again until the END of this guide.
- Click on the start menu and type Uninstall
- Find and click on Uninstall a program
- Double-click on Infusionsoft for Outlook
- When the dialog box pops-up, click OK to remove the application from your computer.
Pro Tip! Click images to view larger
- Navigate to Windows (C:) drive and in the top right search type "Add-in Express"
Navigate back to Windows (C:) drive and in the top right search type "infusionsoft_settings"
Outlook Sync is now uninstalled. To reinstall it follow these steps:
- Click here and then click "Get the app"
- Once installed you can open Outlook and login with your Infusionsoft ID.
- Click File > Options
- Click Add-ins > Go
- Check the box next to Infusionsoft and click OK
- Go to the Home tab and from the Infusionsoft drop down select "Show Sidebar"