Please Note! We recommend using the online Strategy Guide to source your campaigns. The Strategy Guide is kept up-to-date with the latest campaigns. This campaign may contain legacy content (e.g, legacy emails, legacy landing pages, etc...)
This article provides instructions for launching the Simple Lead Capture campaign that you can download for free from the Infusionsoft Marketplace. This campaign contains a pre-built web form you can place on your website to collect leads. Upon form submission, a task is created to follow-up with the new lead.
Download the Simple Lead Capture from the Marketplace
Assign the Follow-up Task
The only setup step is to choose who gets the follow-up task when a new lead comes in.
- Double click on the New Lead Notification sequence.
- Double click on the New Lead Notification task.
- Select a user from the Assign to (backup) drop-down.
- In the Notify these users section, select the same user so they can receive an email notification when a new lead comes in.
- In the upper right of the page, click Draft to change the task to the Ready status.
- Click on Back to Sequence in the upper left of the page.
- In the upper right of the page, click Draft to mark the sequence itself as Ready!
- Click Back to Campaign in the upper left of the page.
Publish the CAMPAIGN
All items on this campaign by now should look light green/greyed out (just like the Simple Lead Capture goal). This means we can safely Publish the campaign so it can be used.
- Click the green Publish button in the upper right; this will display a list of all items to be published.
- Click the green Publish button at the bottom of this list to publish the campaign.
Put Lead Capture Form on Your Site
Your lead capture form is now is ready to go! You just need to grab the form's web code and put it on your site.
- Click on the Edit tab in the upper left of the page just below the Back to List button.
- Double click on the Simple Lead Capture WEB FORM goal
- After the form opens, click on the Code tab towards the top middle of the page.
- Publish this form code on a page (or pages) of your website. You now have a way to quickly and easily capture leads on your website!