You are able to offer free shipping to your customers based on purchase criteria with Shipping Discounts. Customers will still select a shipping option, but will see a line item of Free Shipping in their Order Summary.
You must use this configuration to ensure your customers will be able to select the free shipping option and complete their purchase.
- Navigate to E-Commerce Setup
- Select Discounts, Free Trials & Upsells
- Select Shipping Discount from the Add New drop-down
- Enter a name and description for your discount and set the Type to Percent and Amount to 100%
- Click Save and your free shipping discount will be ready for use
- To offer free shipping only when specific criteria is met, open the Criteria drop-down. Whenever this criteria is met, free shipping will be applied to your customer's order.
Click here for more information about each promotional criteria.