As you are working with a prospect, you will learn more about their specific needs and the products you sell that will meet them. If your company is using the Infusionsoft E-commerce module, then you will be able to track the prospect's interests in the Product/Subscription Programs tab of an Opportunity Record.
Pro Tip! Adding products/subscriptions to an opportunity is how Infusionsoft calculates the revenue forecast report.
- While viewing an opportunity record, click on the Products / Subscription Plans tab.
- Add interests one at a time or select a Product Interest Bundle from the drop-down.
- After selecting the product or subscription program, click on the Add button.
- (Optional) Repeat this process to add more products.
- (Optional) Click on Edit to change the quantity for one of the products or to enter a percentage discount (e.g. a 30% discount), and then click on Save.
- (Optional) Select a pay plan from the drop-down.
This will split the customer's purchase into multiple installments and may involve interest fees. Make sure you are familiar with the details of the pay plans your company offers.
- (Optional) If the prospect is interested in a subscription program, you can give them a free trial period. The person will not be charged the first fee until the free trial is over.
- (Optional) Set an expiration date for the offer. If you send a buy now link, the prospect will not be able to purchase after the date entered here. By default, the buy now links expire after 30 days.
- Click on the Save button to apply the update.