Please Note! We recommend using the online Strategy Guide to source your campaigns. The Strategy Guide is kept up-to-date with the latest campaigns. This campaign may contain legacy content (e.g, legacy emails, legacy landing pages, etc...)
This article provides instructions for launching the Appointment Reminder campaign that you can download for free from the Infusionsoft Marketplace.
This campaign is triggered when an employee fills out an internal form with the date and time of a scheduled appointment. Immediately a confirmation email is sent and two reminder emails leading up to the appointment are scheduled. Two days before the appointment, the reminder email gives the recipient an option to reschedule/cancel the appointment. If this happens, a task to reschedule is created.
Download the Appointment Reminder campaign from the Marketplace
Assign the Follow Up Task
The only thing to configure for this campaign is who will be tasked with contacting someone that requests to cancel/reschedule an appointment.
- Double click on the Task to Reschedule sequence.
- Double click on the Task to Reschedule task.
- Select a user from the Assign to (backup) drop-down.
- In the upper right of the page, click Draft to change the task to the Ready status.
- Click on Back to Sequence in the upper left of the page.
- In the upper right of the page, click Draft to mark the sequence itself as Ready!
- Click Back to Campaign in the upper left of the page.
Publish the Campaign
All items on this campaign by now should look light green/greyed out (like the ADMIN - Schedule Appointment goal). This means we can safely Publish.
- Click the blue Publish button in the upper right; this will display a list of all items to be published.
- Click the green Publish button at the bottom of this list to publish the campaign.
Start Scheduling Appointment Reminders
Your campaign is ready to go! The next time you need to schedule appointment reminders for a contact in your database...
- If they are a new contact: Submit the ADMIN - Schedule Appointment internal form according to this tutorial.
- If they are an existing contact: Submit the ADMIN - Schedule Appointment internal form according to this tutorial.