You sent an Email Broadcast and need to find its progress or want to see the results. This article answers where to go to find this out.
- Go to Marketing > Reports
- Click on Email Broadcasts
- (Optional) You may need to click on the New Search button to clear any previous search criteria.
- Review the Search Criteria to make sure the correct user(s) are selected from the list. You must select the user who scheduled the broadcast. Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard to select more than one user.
Pro-tip! You only need to select "System" if you want to include follow-up sequence emails in the search results. Suggest not using date range fields to open the search up and find your broadcast easier
- Click on the Misc. Criteria tab
- (Optional) Search user Broadcast's Subject line. Add the subject line to the "Batch Name" field
- (Optional) Go to the status section and select Queued from the status list.
- Select Contains Any from the dropdown.
- Select Scheduling To find Broadcasts that the system is getting ready to add to the queue
- Select Queued to find only broadcasts that are waiting to send
- Select Processing to find Broadcasts that are currently sending
- Select Stopped by user to find Broadcasts that a user stopped from sending
- Select Spam complaints to find Broadcasts that were stopped due to spam complaints
- Select Error to find Broadcasts that encountered and error
- Click on the Search button to see a list of Broadcasts
- Click on View to see the broadcast details (i.e. created date, scheduled start date, template name, etc.)
Can't see the View link? If you do not see the "View" link, you need to add this column to the report. Click on the Edit Criteria and Columns... button, then click the Columns tab. Click the View Report item in the Available Fields box on the right. Click the arrow in the middle to move it over to the Custom Columns section. Click OK.