Keap may be able to restore deleted or altered contact records or other data in your Infusionsoft application. Keap performs regular backups and keeps them for 90 days. The items listed below that are deleted or altered within the last 90 days may be able to be restored.
To request a restore, please be prepared to share the following information. We use this information to provide an estimated cost of the data restore.
- What type of records need to be restored? E.g., Contacts, Campaigns, Opportunities, etc.
- What fields need to be restored?
- What Tags need to be restored?
- How was the data deleted? Provide and explanation, e.g., ran action to delete list, clicked the delete button in the record.
- When was the data altered or deleted?
Data restore requests require a verifiable authorized user who is able to approve account charges.
Please Note: Data restore fees quoted by the support team are an estimate. If we determine that the restore services have either an increase or decrease in costs, a representative will reach out for approval before proceeding.
Able to Restore
Unable to Restore
|Merged Records||Email Templates|
|Campaigns||Contacts within campaigns|
|Tasks/Appointments/Notes||Legacy Order Forms|
|Company Records||Legacy Shopping Cart|
|Referral Partners||Landing Pages|
|Tags (that were applied to a contact)|
|Tags (that were edited/deleted from the app)|