You are currently only able to see results from the last 30 days
The Marketing Sequence Step Recipients report shows contacts that have received an item from an automated sequnce in one of your campaigns.
This report includes all existing contacts who have received the selected step (e-mail, voice broadcast, etc). It does not include deleted contacts, which may result in a difference between the total number of records displayed in the report and the number displayed on the step in the Campaign Builder.
- Navigate to Marketing > Reports
- Click Sequence Step Recipients
- Enter any search criteria including specific campaigns or sequences to limit the the report to searching
- Set time frames to search for by entering exact dates or selecting a date interval
- Click Search
- Your report will include existing contacts that have received a selected step, along with the name of the campaign, sequence, step and date the action was processed