This article provides instructions for launching the Weekly Management Check-In campaign that you can download for free from the Infusionsoft Marketplace.
This campaign sends a weekly reminder email asking for an employee's top contributions in the past week which they submit through a simple web form.
Download the Weekly Management Check-In campaign from the Marketplace
Assign the Fulfillment Lists
The only setup step is to choose which users gets the two weekly reports on who did and didn't check in.
- Double click on the Weekly Check-In Emails sequence.
- Double click on the Employees That Didn't Check-In fulfillment step.
- In the Email Options section at the bottom of the page, select a user to receive the report using the To drop-down; this should be the people leader that needs to get these weekly reports.
- In the upper right of the page, click Draft to change the fulfillment list to the Ready status.
- Click on Back to Sequence in the upper left of the page.
- In the upper right of the page, click Draft to mark the sequence itself as Ready.
- Click Back to Campaign in the upper left of the page.
- Double click on the Send Weekly Report & Reset sequence.
- Double click on the Employees Check-In Report fulfillment step.
- Repeat steps 3 through 7
Publish the CAMPAIGN
All items on this campaign by now should look light green/greyed out (just like the ADMIN - Add to Weekly Check-In goal). This means we can safely Publish the campaign so it can be used.
- Click the Publish button in the upper right
- Click the Publish button at the bottom of the checklist that displays to publish the campaign
Add Your Employees to the Weekly Check-In
It is easy to add employees to this campaign! Simply submit the "ADMIN - Add to Weekly Check-In" internal form according to method in the linked article.