Please Note! We recommend using the online Strategy Guide to source your campaigns. The Strategy Guide is kept up-to-date with the latest campaigns. This campaign may contain legacy content (e.g, legacy emails, legacy landing pages, etc...)
This article provides instructions for launching the List Migration Reactivation campaign that you can download for free from the Infusionsoft Marketplace.
This campaign contains an email series designed to reactivate email subscribers that you have imported from another email system.
Download the List Migration Reactivation campaign from the Marketplace
Assign the Fulfillment List
The only setup step is to choose who gets the list of subscribers who should be removed from any mass broadcast segments.
- Double click on the Flag for Removal sequence.
- Double click on the Inactive Subscribers fulfillment step.
- In the Dashboard Options section at the bottom of the page, select a user from the Assign To drop-down.
- In the upper right of the page, click Draft to change the fulfillment list to the Ready status.
- Click on Back to Sequence in the upper left of the page.
- In the upper right of the page, click Draft to mark the sequence itself as Ready!
- Click Back to Campaign in the upper left of the page.
Publish the CAMPAIGN
All items on this campaign by now should look light green/greyed out (just like the Keep Me On Your List goal). This means we can safely Publish the campaign so it can be used.
- Click the Publish button in the upper right
- Click the Publish button at the bottom of the menu that displays to publish the campaign
Add Your Imported List to The Reactivation Series
It is easy to manually add a group of contacts to this campaign.
- Do a contact search for the imported segment of your list you want to reactivate.
- When you have the segment you want, from the Actions dropdown in the upper left of the search results, select Start/Stop a Campaign Sequence.
- Select the 'List Migration Reactivation' campaign from the second dropdown and then 'List Migration Reactivation' sequence from the third dropdown.
- Process the action.