To create a commission program review this article, "Create a commission program"
Table of Contents:
Add a commissions program to your referral partner
- Go to CRM > Referral Partners in the main navigation menu
- Click "New search"
- Enter the Search Criteria for your referral partner
- Click "Edit" next to the referral partner you are adding the commission to
- Below the Referral partner information is the commission programs. Select the commission program from the drop down.
- Click "Add"
- The commission program you selected will be listed below
Below the Commission programs is that commissions tab, which will allow you to add overrides to the commission programs and/or specific products and subscriptions. For more information regarding overrides, click here
Global override will give that Referral Partner commission for that product whether or not they are a lead or sale affiliate. So, If you have a partnership with someone and you want to give them a percentage of all the sales you get, then add the global override and then they don't have to be set as the Referral Partner on the order.
Enter an amount or percentage in the "Global Override" field
Note: When the "Global Override" is set that referral partner will receive the commission regardless of being the referral partner for that contact. The "Global Override" is meant to give that referral partner a commission for every unit sold, period.