eWAY provides merchant account services in Australia. When you integrate with the eWAY merchant gateway, you are able to process payments through any method (order forms, shopping cart, or manual orders). It will also handle auto-charges for subscription or payment plans. When a customer submits payment through the eWAY gateway, they never leave your company website - eWAY simply processes payments on the back end.
Once your eWAY account is approved and activated, you will need to integrate it with the Infusionsoft E-Commerce component.
- Go to E-Commerce > Settings
- Click on Merchant Accounts in the settings menu.
- Select eWAY from the Merchant Account drop-down.
- Fill in the eWAY Account Information.
Some of this information must be obtained from eWAY (contact eWAY Support to request assistance.)
- Name: The name should be short and descriptive. It is used to identify this merchant account in various lists throughout Infusionsoft (e.g. eWAY A.)
- Customer ID: This is your eWAY Customer ID.
- Username: eWAY has provided instruction on how to obtain this information.
- Password: eWAY has provided instruction on how to obtain this information.
- (Optional) Account Limit: This field is used to set a maximum charge amount for this particular merchant account.
- Test Mode: Set this to Test Mode when you are testing the integration. Come back and set it to Live Mode before you begin processing orders through this account.
- Click Save.
- Go to the Test Account column and click on the link to process a test charge.
- Enter valid billing and credit card information to run a test charge.
- When the test charge processes successfully, edit the eWAY account to switch from Test Mode to Live Mode.