The Create Order sequence automates the order-to-invoice process, enabling you to automate yet another aspect of your business. You can add products, set up payment options, and preview and edit the invoice before it sends.
Table of Contents:
How to configure the Create Order process
- Drag the Create Order process onto the canvas
- Double click to configure
Add products to the order
Click +Add Products
- From the search located on the left type the name of the existing product
or type the name of a new product and create it on the spot
- Click Add in the bottom right corner
Auto pay Payment Options
- The Auto Charge this Order and Send Payable Invoice options inside Payment Options will only be visible if you have set Enable payment collection on Invoices to Yes. You can find this setting in the E-Commerce > Settings > Quotes & Invoices section.
- The Auto Charge this Order in the Payment Options will not send the email template in the Create Order process
- Instead the receipt email is sent. This is located through E-Commerce > Settings > Orders & Quotes and then scrolling to the bottom
Edit text for payable invoice email
This section is used only if a Payment Option is selected
- Select either Send Payable Invoice or Send Invoice without Payment Option
- Edit the text that will be sent in the email containing their invoice
How to make your Create Order process and sequence Ready
- When you have finished writing your email, change both Create Order process and the sequence to Ready
- Slide the Draft to Ready
Note: If either the Create Order process or the Sequence is left in Draft it will not be published
Q: Can I upload a company logo from here?
A: No, you'll need to update your invoice logo in the Branding Center > Logos section of the product.