With Infusionsoft’s landing page plugin for WordPress, you can connect the landing pages you create in Infusionsoft to your WordPress site, so that the leads you capture are automatically added as contacts in your account. Note: before proceeding, build and publish your landing page in Infusionsoft.
Install the "Infusionsoft Landing Pages" WordPress plugin
- Log into your WordPress site. From the Wordpress menu, click Plugins.
- Click Add New.
- Type infusionsoft in the Search Plugins field.
- Locate the the Infusionsoft Landing Pages plugin in the search results, and click Install Now.
- After it installs, click Activate to enable the plugin.
- Once installed, you can find the WordPress plugin under Settings > Infusionsoft Landing Pages.
- Click the Log In button. These next steps will link your Infusionsoft application with your WordPress site plugin.
- Enter your login information for your Infusionsoft application and click Log In.
- If you have multiple Infusionsoft applications, select the one that you want to connect to Wordpress from the drop-down and click Allow.
Add your Infusionsoft landing page to your WordPress site
- In your WordPress site, go to Settings > Infusionsoft Landing Pages.
- Here, you will see all of your Infusionsoft landing pages. Next, you will activate your landing page and give it a permalink.
- For Active - select Yes.
- For Slug - enter a page name (slug) for the Infusionsoft landing page. This name show up as part of your landing page's URL, so it's a good idea to use a name that relates to the page content. In WordPress terms, a slug is the end of the URL. For example, "mylandingpage" is the slug in the following URL: www.mybusiness.com/mylandingpage. WordPress also refers to slugs as permalinks. In SEO terminology, the term slug refers to the part of the URL that describes the page.
- It can't be an existing page name within WordPress, for example if a page's permalink is "healthy", you cannot use "healthy" as a slug. In this example, since "healthy" is already a permalink, we used "healthyliving".
- Make sure your slug contains a keyword that Google and other web crawlers can use to index and rank your page.
- Select the radio button next to the landing page that you want to use.
- Scroll down and click Add Landing Page.
- Your page has been added to the URL. Click Save Changes.
Suggested article: Campaign Goals - Wordpress Opt-in.