You can display your Infusionsoft Landing Page in your WordPress website. It will give the appearance that the page exists on your website.
In WordPress terms, a slug is the end of the URL when you create a new post or page. For example, "mylandingpage" is the slug in the following URL: www.mybusiness.com/mylandingpage. This is also referred to as a "permalink" in WordPress terminology.
In SEO terminology, the term slug refers to the part of the URL that describes the page. For SEO purposes, it is recommended to make sure your slug contains a keyword that Google and other web crawlers can use to determine how to index and rank your page.
- Click Plugins, then click the magnifying glass to search for Infusionsoft.
- Click the Install Now button for the Infusionsoft Landing Pages plugin
- Once installed, the WordPress plugin can be found under Settings.
- Now, enter the slug that you want to use and pick the landing page. Just note that it can't be an existing page name you already have published.
- Scroll down and click Add Landing Page
- Click View to see the page!