- Admin: Users can access all settings and features in your account with very few restrictions. You cannot change the individual permissions of a user in the Admin group. Should you need to set individual permissions, remove a user from the Admin group and then change the permissions.
- Sales Rep: Users can own an Opportunity record. Users that are not in the Sales Rep group can view and edit records, but they cannot own them. In short, any user that is a sales person needs to be in this group!
- The other user groups in Infusionsoft are Legacy groups and no longer serve a purpose in Infusionsoft.
Directions to add users the to Admin or Sales Rep groups
- Navigate to Admin > Users.
- Click the name of the user you would like to edit.
- Click the User Groups tab.
- Click the Please select one drop-down and then select the group to add the user to.
- Click the Add button. Note: Clicking on the Save button will not add a user to a group.
Remove a user from a user group
- Navigate to the user profile under the User Group tab as shown above.
- Click the Remove link corresponding with the group to be removed.