- Admin: Allows a user to access all settings and features in your account with very few restrictions. If a user is in the Admin group, you cannot change their individual permissions so they have access to everything. Should you need to set individual permissions, remove them from the Admin group and then change their permissions.
- Sales Rep: Allows a user to own an Opportunity record . A user that is not in the Sales Rep group can view and edit these records, but they cannot own them. In short, any user that is a sales person needs to be in this group!
- The other user groups in Infusionsoft are Legacy groups and no longer serve a purpose in Infusionsoft.
Directions to Add Users to Admin or Sales Rep Groups
- Navigate To Admin > Users.
- Click the name of the user you would like to edit,
- Click on their User Groups tab.
- To add the user to a group, click the Please select one drop-down and then select the group to add this user to.
- Click on the Add button. Note: Clicking on the Save button will not add a user to a group.
Remove a User from a User Group
- To remove a user from a User Group , navigate to user's profile under the User Group tab as shown above.
- Click on the Remove link corresponding with the Group to be removed.