If you use WordPress as your website builder, and have already installed the WordPress Opt-in form Plugin, you can create Infusionsoft-compatible opt-in forms on your WordPress site and use the WordPress Opt-in goal to connect them to your marketing campaign.
Connect your opt-in form to your campaign automation using the WordPress Opt-in goal
- In Campaign Builder, locate the WordPress Opt-in goal in the left-hand sidebar. If you don't see it here, make sure that you installed the WordPress Opt-in form plugin.
- From the campaign goal section on the left-hand sidebar, click on WordPress Opt-in and drag it to the campaign canvas.
- Double-click the WordPress Opt-in goal on the campaign canvas.
- Next, select the name of the opt-in form from the drop-down list that you want to connect to this campaign goal. If you have a long list of opt-in forms, type the name of the desired form to locate it in the list. If you don't see your WordPress opt-in forms here, make sure that you have correctly created your WordPress opt-in form.
- Click Save.
- To finalize your WordPress opt-in goal setup, connect it to a sequence and configure the sequence to initiate automation when contacts complete your WordPress opt-in form.
For more information on campaign sequences, check out these articles.