You can create custom internal forms to simplify your business processes. Then, you can choose which forms appear in menus such as quick-add and which forms are the default form.
Table of Contents:
Add a new contact with an internal form using quick-add
- Go to the home page and click the quick-add (+) button to add a new contact.
- Select the internal form that you want to use.
- Fill out the form and click Save.
Add a new contact with an internal form in the Add a Contact page
- Navigate to CRM and click Contacts.
- Click Add a Contact.
- You can select an internal form from the drop-down at the top of the page.
- Fill out the form and remember to click Save.
Set a default internal form as your quick-add contact form
If you want an internal form to be the default form that opens when you click quick-add (+), follow these steps to set it up.
- Navigate to CRM and click Settings.
- Scroll down to Adding Contacts and select the form you want to set as the default form in the Default Quick-Add Form list.
- Click Save.
Note: Click here to learn how to add internal forms to this list using Campaign Builder.
Add additional internal forms to your quick-add drop down list
Only one form can appear as the default in the quick-add list, but you can select additional internal forms to appear in the quick-add drop-down list.
- Go to CRM > Settings in the main navigation menu.
- Scroll down to Adding Contacts and in the Quick-Add Forms section, click on the forms that you want to add. Hold down the Ctrl key on your keyboard to select multiple forms.
- Click Save. Your selected forms will now appear as options in the quick-add drop-down list.