Legacy Alert! This feature should only be used if a 3rd party developer asked for the encryption key. The encryption key is only needed for the Legacy authentication method. If you are unsure if you should use this please talk with the 3rd party developer to find out. If you are attempting to set up a new integration please visit https://developer.keap.com/get-started/.
You will be able to find your API Key in one of two places.
- Check your Profile menu for API Settings and, if it is present, proceed to step 4
- If you do not see API Settings in your profile menu, navigate to Admin > Settings
- Under Application Settings click Application.
- Scroll down to the API section and enter a passphrase in the text box and click Save. The API Passphrase is a password or series of words that is used to generate your unique API key. Remember your passphrase in case you ever need to generate your API key again.
- Your API Key is now available under the text box where you entered the pass phrase.
- Copy and paste your API Key into the required field in your 3rd party application.