If you use WordPress as your website builder, you have the option of downloading Infusionsoft's free WordPress plug-in. With the WordPress plug-in, you can create interactive, and Infusionsoft-compatible web forms on your WordPress site and even connect them to the WordPress Opt-in goal in your marketing campaign.
Important! Your Infusionsoft account can be connected to only one WordPress website. Connecting it to multiple sites prevents new contact records from being created. The plug-in does support multi-site installations of WordPress because this is considered to be one plugin installation.
Start your WordPress Plugin set-up
- Sign in to your WordPress admin account.
- In WordPress admin view, navigate to the Plugins tab on the sidebar.
- Click the Add New tab under the Plugins tab.
- Search for Infusionsoft Official Opt-In Forms from the search bar found on the top right corner of the WordPress plugin directory view. You can also click here to download it directly.
- Click the Install Now button.
- The next step is to connect your Infusionsoft account to your WordPress website.