WePay closed its UK operations in August 2023. Customers will not be able to add a new WePay connection to their Keap account. There will be more information to come.
Follow these steps to migrate from a merchant account to WePay.
- Set your default credit card processor to WePay. Select Set as default credit card processor in the WePay section of the Payment types page.
- Set your default account for manual payments. If you process payments manually, meaning you or your team enters payment information manually into Infusionsoft by Keap to make payments for your customers, then you'll need to change that setting to ensure processing through WePay.
- Navigate to E-commerce > Settings and click the Orders tab.
- Scroll down to the Billing section to find the Default Merchant Acct setting and select WePay from the drop-down.
- Verify PayPal settings.
- If you previously accepted PayPal and plan to continue accepting PayPal from your customers on your order forms and in your shopping cart, ensure that the checkbox for PayPal remains checked on the payment types page.
- If you no longer plan to accept PayPal, un-check the box for PayPal and click the Save button at the bottom of the page.
- Transfer existing subscriptions & payment plans.
- If you have active subscriptions or payment plans that you want to transfer from your existing payment processor to WePay, contact the Keap Support team.
- Transfers typically process within 2 business days.