With the Email Opened goal, you can respond when someone opens your email, not just when they click on a link. This ensures you send the right communication at the time that someone engages with your email content.
- Drag the Email Open Goal onto the canvas to the right of a sequence.
- Optional: Double-click the name below the icon to customize it.
- Connect the goal to the right of an email sequence.
- Double-click on the Email Open Goal to set it up or click on it and choose View and edit.
- Choose whether all or any of the emails must be opened to satisfy the requirements of the goal.
- Check the box(s) next to the email(s) that will satisfy this goal.
- Click Save.