An internal form gives you the ability to submit a form on behalf of someone else. Users of your Infusionsoft application can quickly and effectively collect and update contact information using an internal form. Internal forms help automate internal workflows.
- Drag the goal onto the Campaign Builder canvas.
- Optional: Double-click the name to customize it
- Double-click on the goal or single click and choose View and edit to set up the internal form.
- (Optional) You can rename the internal form or copy from a previously created Legacy or Campaign Builder internal form. Note that only forms created by the Drag & Drop Builder are available to copy from.
- Click on Layout in the toolbar to make any aesthetic adjustments to the form.
- To add snippets and field snippets to your internal form, click and drag a snippet onto the form. Note that only snippets relevant to an internal form are available. It's a good idea to include a paragraph content snippet containing any necessary instructions or reminders to the user that is filling out the form.
- When you finish customizing the internal form, toggle the status from Draft to Ready.
- You are now ready to publish your changes.