Complete this process after WordPress Plugin set-up.
Important! Your Infusionsoft account can be connected to only one WordPress website. Connecting it to multiple sites prevents new contact records from being created. The plug-in does support multi-site installations of WordPress because this is considered to be one plugin installation.
Connect your Infusionsoft account to your WordPress website
- Navigate to your API key in your Infusionsoft application. Need help? Follow these instructions.
- Copy your 32-digit encrypted API key.
- Paste this key value into the API Key field within the WordPress plugin: Infusionsoft > Settings.
- Enter your Infusionsoft application name. For example, if your Infusionsoft application URL is abc123.infusionsoft.com, then abc123 is your application name.
- Click Authorize.
- Click Save & Exit.
- Next, create a WordPress opt-in form.