Important! The Infusionsoft Sync for Outlook plugin has been discontinued, is no longer supported, nor is it available for download from the Infusionsoft Marketplace as of August 7, 2020. We recommend using the new Email Sync tool that is built-in to Infusionsoft and automatically syncs either an Outlook or Gmail account with your Infusionsoft application. If you still need the original installer file, you can access it here.
With this plugin, you will be able to do the following from Outlook:
- View contact information stored in Infusionsoft
- Add a new person to Infusionsoft
- Apply or Remove Tags from an Infusionsoft contact record
- Start or Stop a Follow-Up Sequence for an Infusionsoft contact
- Record email communications to Infusionsoft
- Schedule Tasks and Appointments in Infusionsoft
Install Infusionsoft Sync for Outlook
- Before beginning the installation process, be sure to close Microsoft Outlook.
- If you need to reinstall Infusionsoft Sync for Outlook, either reuse your previous exe file or use the new email sync tool.
- Click the Get the App button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions on the page to download the Outlook Plugin.
- Run the application to install the plugin on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, open Outlook to begin using the Infusionsoft Sync sidebar.