Important! The Infusionsoft Sync for Outlook plugin has been discontinued, is no longer supported, nor is it available for download from the Infusionsoft Marketplace as of August 7, 2020. We recommend using the new Email Sync tool that is built-in to Infusionsoft and automatically syncs either an Outlook or Gmail account with your Infusionsoft application. If you still need the original installer file, you can access it here.
With this plugin, you will be able to do the following from Outlook:
- View contact information stored in Max Classic
- Add a new person to Max Classic
- Apply or Remove Tags from an Max Classic contact record
- Start or Stop a Follow-Up Sequence for an Max Classic contact
- Record email communications to Max Classic
- Schedule Tasks and Appointments in Max Classic
Install Max Classic Sync for Outlook
- Before beginning the installation process, be sure to close Microsoft Outlook.
- If you need to reinstall Max Classic Sync for Outlook, either reuse your previous exe file or use the new email sync tool.
- Click the Get the App button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the instructions on the page to download the Outlook Plugin.
- Run the application to install the plugin on your computer.
- Once the installation is complete, open Outlook to begin using the Max Classic Sync sidebar.