If your user permissions allow, you are able to export contacts and other types of data from Infusionsoft. The data will be exported in CSV file format. The example below shows how to export a contact list. You can use the same steps to export referral partners, opportunities, orders, and various reports from Infusionsoft.
- Go to CRM > Contacts in the main navigation menu to start exporting your contacts. Note that you can also export filtered search results and reports.
- Select a saved search from the drop-down, or click on New Search to enter new search criteria.
- Select the contacts that you want to export. If exporting all search results, check the Select All box at the top of the list
- Click on the Actions button and select Export
- Mark the check-boxes beside the fields you want to export. If you are exporting your list to do an update import, you must include the ID field
- Scroll down and choose a file format for the export: csv or zip
- Select the method of delivery: View/download the file or Email it to a specific address
- (Optional) Save the export field settings to use with future exports. Enter a name and mark the check box if all users need to access the saved export settings. You will be able to select the saved export settings next time you export data by clicking on the Choose Saved Export drop-down instead of selecting individual fields.
- Click Process and then click on Okay to continue. Save the csv file to your computer or locate it in your email inbox