With the migration to Google Cloud Services we no longer send a static IP address; meaning, the IP Address is subject to change. You should always look up our SPF record to get the latest IP Addresses using the MXToolBox
Table of Contents:
SPF Record Lookup
- Paste infusionmail.com into the search field.
- From the "MX Lookup" drop down select "SPF Record Lookup"
- There's an a:infusionsoft.com in the SPF record which says that the A record of infusionsoft.com is also allowed to send mail.
DNS Record Lookup
- Paste infusionsoft.com into the search field.
- From the "MX Lookup" drop down select "DNS Lookup"