Upload Your Company Logo
Upload your company logo to customize your Infusionsoft invoices, opt-in pages, sign in screens, and more.
Logo dimensions are controlled by the following parameters:
- External Pages Logo - This image will be constrained to a max height of 150px. Width will be scaled by the browser.
- Sign-in Pages Logo - This image will be constrained to a max height of 60px. Width will be scaled by the browser.
- All other Logos - All other logo images will be constrained to a max height of 40px. Width will be scaled by the browser.
Image size is limited to 100kb. If you upload an image larger than 100KB, Infusionsoft will resample the image to meet the maximum file size. If Infusionsoft is unable to resample an image, it will be rejected. This is usually due to an image that is too large (several megabytes). If your image is rejected, try to reduce the file size to less than 1MB.
Go to Admin > Branding Center in the main navigation menu
Click on the Logos tab
There are several different logo types to choose from:
- Default Logo - Your customers and prospects will see the master logo. It is displayed on invoices, digital product download pages, and opt-in/out confirmation pages.
- Logo Snippet - The logo snippet is available in the email and web form builders.
- External Pages - Displayed to your audience on opt-in/opt-out screens, invoices, and digital products.
- Sign-in Pages - Shown on the sign-in screen for your users and referral partners
- Client Center - Shown on pages your clients have logged into
Click the Edit link under the logo that you want to update.
Click the Add New Image button to upload a new image from your computer, or (optional) select an existing image from the drop-down.