Restoring Contact Records And Other Data
Infusionsoft may be able to restore contact records or other data in your application that has been deleted or altered.
- Infusionsoft regularly performs backups. These backups are kept for 90 days, meaning items listed below that are deleted or altered within the last 90 days will be able to be restored.(Please see the list below of what can and cannot be restored)
- There may be a fee associated with the restore depending on the data/content that needs to be retrieved.
- Data restores can take between 3-5 business days. Timing is dependent upon the complexity and amount of data requested to be restored.
In order to request a restore, please be prepared to share the following information. This will be used to perform the requested data restore
- What records needs to be restored? (Contacts, Campaigns, Opportunities, Tags, etc)
- What fields need to be restored?
- How was the data deleted? (e.g. Ran action to delete list, clicked “delete” button within record, etc.)
- When was the data altered/deleted?
Have an authorized user who is able to approve account charges call or chat into Infusionsoft Support
We will need to verify that the user requesting the restore is an authorized user who is able to approve account chargesPlease Note
Any fee quoted by the support team is an estimate. If it is determined that the restore services will require any additional costs, a representative will reach out to you for approval before any restoration is completed.
able to Restore Unable to restore Contact Records Legacy Templates Merged Contacts Email Templates Campaigns Contacts within campaigns Tasks/Appointments/Notes Legacy Order Forms Company Records Legacy Shopping Cart Themes Opportunities Web Forms Referral Partners Landing Pages Orders Subscriptions Products Tags (That were applied to a contact) Tags (That were edited/deleted from the app) Shipping Options
Next Article: Populate Multiple Fields with a Single Field from Your Spreadsheet