Understand The Web Profile Of A Contact Record
The web profile is an aggregated history of web activity stored within a contact record. You can use this information to get a snapshot of prospect and customer interests and concerns before a personal interaction. It provides details that help you personalize the conversations with the contact. For example, you can also use this information to gauge their current interest level based on their most recent online activity. The web profile is automatically generated when:
- A contact is created through an Infusionsoft web form, landing page , order form, or via the shopping cart
- An existing contact clicks on a link in an email
While viewing the contact record, click on the Web Profile tab.
The Web Profile Includes:
- Original referral URL and lead source
- Screen resolution
- Date of last visit
- System and browser information
- Date the web profile was generated
- Date stamped online activity, including clickable page URLs and time on page. The last 10 page-visits are displayed by default. Click on the View All Page Views to see a complete history.