The June update is scheduled for Monday, June 6th. During the update, you may experience some slowness. Customers in these countries can expect this update on Tuesday, June 7th.
Previously quotes were only accessible from the Interactive contact view. Quotes can now be created and accessed from within the contact record - in the Order tab under the Recent Quotes section.
- Open the contact record
- Click on the Orders tab and select Add Quote
- Start typing the name of the product and select it from the drop-down
- Add a description that will be visible on the quote.
- Enter the Price and Quantity. You can also enter a discount.
- To add more products to the quote, click the +Add Product button and repeat the steps above
- Click Preview to see how the online quote will look to the recipient.
- Click Save Draft if you want to come back and finish the quote later.
- Click Place Order if you need to go ahead and add a payment.
- Click Continue to select a payment option and preview/edit the quote email.
- Select Send to send the email.
- Under Recent Quotes you will now have access to view all quotes and their status for the contact.
In order to improve the performance of your Infusionsoft experience, we have replaced several multiselect drop-downs with autocomplete fields. This performance improvement helps content load more quickly and makes it easier to find what you're looking for. You'll notice this change in several areas. The most discoverable area where this change takes place is when filtering contact records by Tag as shown below.
- Enter the name of the tag and click on it to add it as a search filter.
- You can add multiple
and remove a tag by clicking x next to the tag name.
Any linkable text, image, or button can be linked to a file download. This replaces the old attachment snippet. You can select an existing file or upload a new file.
Added support for quickly selecting and linking to hosted webforms, landing pages, and order forms. Any linkable text, image, or button can be linked to a hosted asset. Legacy assets are not listed.
Added support for selecting campaign links within email builder beta. This option will only be available if you are using Campaign links in your campaigns.
Infusionsoft Software Release Statement
Infusionsoft’s release process is intentionally designed to deliver our latest innovations and improvements while minimizing disruption to daily operations of the small businesses who use Infusionsoft all around the globe.
As with any cloud service update, there is the possibility of intermittent slowness as software updates are deployed to all accounts. Given this possibility, Infusionsoft policy is to only release updates outside typical business hours.
All accounts in the Americas, European and African regions are slated for release in the evening/early morning hours local time. All Asia & Pacific region accounts are updated on a separate schedule so that these deployments occur overnight local time for users in this region.