You can now A/B test up to 5 email variants when sending an Email Broadcast! Click here to watch the video and read the step-by-step article.
Infusionsoft now supports the FlexPay gateway. FlexPay uses advanced AI to help reduce credit card decline rates. Check out their website to learn more and check out the article to learn how to set it up in Infusionsoft.
We've added some new functionality and a bug fix to improve the WordPress Plugin. You can view the complete list below. Note we've added the ability to use Google reCAPTCHA. You can find the setup details here.
- Previously, whenever you duplicated a form in the dashboard using the duplicate or the split testing feature, the original form did not display as a WordPress Goal in Campaign Builder. Now, when you duplicate a form in the WordPress dashboard, both the original and the new duplicated form will showcase in the Wordpress Goal.
- Standard Contact record fields have been made available to the WordPress Opt-In Plugin. You can now add: First Name, Last Name, Email, Phone Number, Website, Company, Job Title, Address, Shipping Address and Country.
- The Design section of the WordPres Opt-In form has been updated.
- Opt-In Styling
- When you select to have a border on your form, the border options appear. If "no border" is selected, border options will not be showcased.
- Manage Fields
- We added a checkbox system to check the standard fields you would like to add to your form.
- Removed Form Orientation and Button Text from Manage fields and moved to "Form Styling."
- Removed Opt-In consent to "Consent and Spam Protection"
- Form Styling
- Added Form Orientation
- Added Button Text
- Removed Form Field Orientation to account for additional standard fields.
- Consent and Spam Protection
- Added Opt-In consent section
- Added Spambot Protection (Google reCAPTCHA)
- Opt-In Styling
- Activate Wordpress Plugin using Infusionsoft login