Infusionsoft by Keap is becoming Max Classic
Infusionsoft will be renamed to Max Classic officially beginning February 1, 2021. At this time, your edition SKU and billing statement will reflect the name change. The website will also be updated at this time. Nothing will change in your app besides the product name and logo. All of your features, functionality and data will remain the same as when it was named Infusionsoft.
- The Set Field Value process in the Campaign Builder could not be configured when any of the following custom field types were enabled: website, radio, user, user list box, or drill down. (Known Issue 2295847)
- Some general and custom field options were not appearing in Interactive View or Decision Diamond “Owner” logic. (Known Issue 2294555)
- Time criteria for promotions are now based on app time zone. When we introduced promotion time criteria, it was originally based on Eastern Standard Time. Learn more.
- Bulk notification emails (for example, emails containing notifications for all recently created notes or tasks) did not include links to the relevant tasks or notes.
- Percent and currency custom fields are now created without any default value and display as empty fields. Previously, fields of this type would default to having a value of “0” when there wasn’t a value applied.