For both iOS and Android, there is an Opportunities option. Clicking on that option will take you to your list of opportunities.
On Android, Opportunities is available in the main menu:
On IOS, Opportunities is now an option in the bottom tab navigation:
- To view your opportunities, just tap Opportunities on your device as shown above. If you have opportunities, you'll see them listed here grouped by stage. You can scroll left and right within a stage to cycle through each opportunity in that stage. You can scroll up and down to view more stages.
- To add an opportunity, tap the + button
- Enter the required information: Title, Contact, and Stage
- Once saved, you'll see your list of opportunities grouped by stage. You can scroll left and right within a stage to cycle through each opportunity in that stage. You can scroll up and down to view more stages.
Pro-Tip! There are limits to the number of opportunities that are shown for each stage and the total number of stages:
- A limit of 25 opportunities per stage
- A limit of 40 stages
- You can sort your cards by tapping on one of the sorting options. Selecting one of the sorting options sorts the cards left to right within each stage: Most recent (most recently used), Contact Name, Next action date (ascending - oldest first.)
- Tapping anywhere on the opportunity card will take you to the details of that opportunity. From here, you can view opportunity details and communicate with the contact by tapping icons to call, text, email, or view the contact's address on your map.
Pro-Tip! If the phone number, email or street address is not found, contact action icons will not be available for that person.
- You can tap on the contact's name to view the contact record
- Tap the Contact Notes button to view and add notes to the contact record
- To edit any of the opportunity information, click the Edit icon at the top right of the opportunity
- Tap any of the fields, make your changes and tap Save. Tapping Cancel cancels any edits that you have made and takes you back to the opportunity detail screen
- To change the stage of an opportunity, tap on the name of the stage
- Choose the name of the stage and tap Done. If a stage has required check boxes, they must be checked before the new stage is active.
Important Note! A stage change is not complete until you tap Done.
- To find an opportunity, go to your opportunity list and tap the magnifying glass icon. You can search by opportunity title name or contact name.