Infusionsoft Mobile allows you to manage and communicate to your contacts directly from your mobile device. Also, by leveraging tag goals, you can automate follow-up by tagging a contact. Infusionsoft Mobile currently offers the best experience on iOS and Android smartphones. Infusionsoft Mobile is available in the following countries: Australia, Canada, Ireland, Mexico, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, and the United States.
Table of Contents:
Install and Sign in
Download and Install Infusionsoft Mobile for iOS and Android. Download Infusionsoft Mobile from the Apple Store if you are using an iOS device, or from the Google Play store if you are using an Android device. You can also download the app from the Infusionsoft Marketplace.
- Sign-in with your Infusionsoft ID. After you have installed Infusionsoft Mobile, open it and sign in to your account using your Infusionsoft ID.
- After logging in, you will see an empty "Recents" screen; from here, you can sign out, access help, search for contacts, or add new contacts.
Find a Contact
Tap the Search icon to find a contact in your Infusionsoft account. You can search by First Name, Last Name, Email Address, or Phone Number. Simply begin typing the information in the search bar and the app returns a list matching your criteria.
Add a Contact
Tap the plus icon to create a new contact. You can add the following fields to the contact:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Job Title
- Phone (5 phone fields with the label options of mobile, work, home, other)
- Email (3 emails - the user must check the permission to market checkbox for each one If they would like to send automated communication to that email)
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
- Person Notes
View and edit a contact
- While viewing a contact, tap the pencil icon to edit.
- Click the check-box to save your changes.
Call or text a contact
You can call a contact by tapping the phone field or tapping the phone icon. To text, simply tap the text icon.
iOS Pro Tips!
Email a contact
When you tap the email icon or anywhere on the email field, the native email app is opened with the contact's email address in the "To" field. When you tap "Send" or "Cancel", you are directed back to the contact record.
Map a contact's location
Tap an address field or the map icon to get directions to those addresses. Once you tap either the icon or the field itself, your phone's native maps app is opened with the point plotted on the map. You can cancel to go back to the contact record or proceed to get directions using your native map app.
Apply and view tags
- Tags are shown at the bottom of the contact record 5 at a time. You can swipe to the left to view more. If you have more than 45 tags, you will see a link that says "more."
- Tap the space bar to view a list of all tags, or start typing the name of an existing tag to find it.
- You can create a new tag by scrolling to the bottom of your list of tags and tapping on the Create & Apply button.
Save a contact to your phone's address book
You can tap Save to Phone at the bottom of the contact record to save a contact to your phone's address book.
Android Tip! Android will only allow 1 address and 3 of the 5 phone fields to be saved to the device.