Reports update: Introducing the Web Form Origin Report
You can now track all of your web forms, along with the campaigns they were created within. When you’re creating lots of smart marketing tactics on the fly, you may not recall what you created, where, or why. This report should come in handy for that reason alone. Find the Web Form Origin Report under Marketing > Reports. Learn more.
Reports update: Date filters for Email Broadcasts and Tag Applications reports
Get a better understanding of your activity for a rolling time period with filters for relative dates (e.g., 30-60 days from today, etc.) in your marketing reports. Not only will you get a clear picture of your recent marketing activity, but you may even save time if you were previously creating these filtered reports manually. Learn more.
Option to name emailed data exports
Use export naming to more easily find what you’re looking for. The name you enter when initiating an export will be included in the email subject line so there’s no confusion about what file you’re accessing. Learn more.
- When logging in to Keap via signin.infusionsoft.com, the page appeared to load before returning to the login screen. (Known Issue 2126633)
- When sending an A/B test email from BARD, the end time was always in Eastern Time regardless of user preferences. (Known Issue 1826478)
- Campaigns which include decision diamonds and multiple forms failed to carry out the automation for that campaign. (Known Issue 2122241, 2097371)
- When creating a new tag via a tag goal, occasionally a duplicate tag was created. (Known Issue 2127060)
- Emailed data exports would not download if the user’s Dashboard did not contain any widgets. (Known Issue 2122949)
- Shopping carts without an international shipping method accepted international orders and did not require international customers to choose a shipping method. (Known Issue 2113575)