Customize Your Email Signature And Profile
Each Infusionsoft user has a profile record. The profile details are divided into two levels of tabbed sections. The profile information is displayed in the top level of tabs. The second level of tabs displays active follow-up sequences, email accounts set up in Infusionsoft, and active plug-ins.
Customize Your User Profile
- Click on Edit My Profile in the user toolbar to customize or update your profile.Pro Tip!
If you need to update another user's profile, go to Admin > Users in the master nav and click on the user name you wish to customize. Note that each user sets up a basic profile during their first log in. You should review and customize each profile further.
- Edit the profile information in each tab. Click the Save button when you are finished making changes.
- Click on Edit My Profile in the user toolbar to customize or update your profile.
Enter or edit your contact information into the fields on this page. The first name, last name, and email address fields are required. The other fields are optional, but it is best to make each user profile as complete as possible.
Preferences: Increase efficiency by setting up preferences that correspond with job responsibilities. Make sure each user has quick access to the most relevant information to perform their daily tasks within Infusionsoft.
- Default Tab on Contact Second Row: This setting controls which tab shows up first when you view the lower portion of a contact. The tasks tab is the default view. Use this setting to ensure the most relevant history is displayed for each user's role (i.e., a sales rep needs to see opportunities.)
- Default Search Type: This setting controls the default search type for the quick search box located at the top right of your Infusionsoft application. Select from Contact, Company, Task/Appt/Note, Order, Subscriptions, or Opportunity.
- (Optional) Default Start Page: This setting controls the first page a user sees when they sign in to Infusionsoft. Navigate to the page you want to use as your home page and copy the URL beginning with /Admin/ from a different page to override the default (e.g., /Admin/myFiles.jsp.) The Infusionsoft home page is the default.
- (Optional) Default Search View for Contacts and Opportunities: This setting controls the way you view lists of contacts and opportunity records. Interactive View increases efficiency when working and updating lists. You can change this to grid-view if you prefer to view more records per screen and align the data into spreadsheet-style columns.
- (Optional) Signature at Top of Reply: This setting controls the location of your signature in email replies sent by Infusionsoft. Skip this if you are using the Outlook Plug-In or a different email program to check your email. This is set to no by default. Set it to yes if you are using the Infusionsoft email client to check and reply to email messages.
- Default Calendar View: This setting controls the number of days displayed on your calendar. It is set to day by default. Select from day, week, or month.
- Default Start and End Hour: This setting controls the daily time range displayed on the your calendar. Adjust these settings if a user works non-standard hours.
- Time Zone: Your time zone will be auto-detected when you first create your Infusionsoft account.
Signatures TabImportant Note!
This step references a legacy feature. The current email builder does not utilize this legacy signature feature.
Customize your plain text and HTML signatures. These signatures can be merged into email templates. The user signature merge field makes it faster to update the signature when contact information changes. Instead of editing each email individually, you can edit your email signature. It will automatically update in all of the email templates where the signature merge field is used. Enter a text and HTML signature so you can use the merge fields in any type of email template.
- Text Signature: This signature is merged into plain text emails. Plain text emails do not accept images or text formatting (i.e., font, bold, color.)
- HTML Signature: This signature is merged into HTML emails created using the drag & drop builder. You can style the HTML signature by adding images or formatting the text (i.e. font, bold, color.)
(Optional) Add notes about a specific user.
User Groups Tab
Assign each user to one or more job-related user groups.
- Accounting: Assign a user to the accounting group if their job responsibilities include any of the following: Managing products, creating or updating the shopping cart and order forms, or monitoring order reports. This group's access is the same as the order manager group.
- Admin: Assign a user to the admin group if their job responsibilities include advanced Infusionsoft administration (e.g., importing, setting up system defaults, managing users.) Users in the admin group have access to all areas of Infusionsoft and view all of the available reports. They will be able to use your Infusionsoft system without restriction.
- Marketing Manager: Assign a user to the marketing manager group if their job responsibilities include creating campaigns, tracking lead sources, and monitoring campaign related marketing reports.
- Order Manager: Assign a user to the accounting group if their job responsibilities include any of the following: managing products, creating or updating the shopping cart and order forms, or monitoring order reports. This group's access is the same as the order Accounting group.
- Sales Manager: Assign a user to the sales manager group if their job responsibilities include creating and updating sales pipeline stages in the opportunity module, assigning opportunities to sales reps, monitoring sales rep activity, or reviewing sales reports.
- Sales Rep: Assign a user to the sales rep group if their job responsibilities include contacting leads, tracking the sales process through opportunities (e.g., adding notes, moving sales stages.) Users in the sales rep groups can create and be assigned to an opportunity.