- Within the new Email Builder, highlight the link
- Click the chain link icon in the text editor toolbar
- Click the Unlink button
We have consolidated and improved the "Test" feature for both Campaign Builder and Email Broadcast emails. You can now do the following for both:
- You can choose from existing users of the same app
- You can manually add non-app user email addresses to send test emails to
- You do not have a limit to the number of recipients you can send a test email to
- Within the new email builder, click the Test button located on the top right side of the header
- Click in the Start typing to add users or email addresses... field
- Choose from the drop down of existing app users, or begin typing an email address of a non-app user
- Click on the completed email address of the non-app user in the drop down
Notes: Non-app user email addresses show up in purple. App users show up in teal.
The "Delivered By" and "Powered By" footers have been removed on Email Builder emails and other hosted assets. The image, text, and link to infusionsoft.com will no longer be present in the footer. If you have access to the legacy email builder, you can turn on Infusionsoft branding if you wish. Go to Admin > Branding Center > Infusionsoft Logo and enable footers:
Added more accurate examples and copy buttons to make it easier to copy over your CNAME settings into your DNS records. Also made a few minor formatting changes. The bolded names for Steps 2 and 3 of the instructions are the most commonly used field names for the CNAME records associated with the supported domains from the help article.
Click here to see a list of defects that have recently been fixed.