The January Update is scheduled for Monday, January 16th. During the update, you may experience some slowness. Customers in these countries can expect this update on Tuesday, January 17th.
- Perform a search using the Quick Search tool.
- Click Edit Fields on the results page.
- Check or uncheck the boxes to manage which fields are displayed on the search results page.
- You can also click and drag fields to rearrange them.
- Click Save.
You can now change the default Quick Add Contact Form to an Internal Form that has been published in the campaign builder.
- Go to CRM > Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and change the default Quick Add form to the Internal Form of your choice.
- Click Save
- Now, when you use the Quick Add Contact form, it will default to the one you selected
The Internal Form must have been created and published in the campaign builder in order to show up as an option. Also, you can now deselect the "Default Quick Add Contact Form" as an option.
The following pages that are external facing (viewed by your customer or prospect) will have the ability to be translated into a different language. Pages with an asterisk "*" will automatically be translated based on the user's browser language settings.
Opt-Out Page Examples:
Available Translated Pages:
The Email Confirmation Sequence (created with the Campaign Builder) is not automatically detected by the users' browser. It will have to be manually set using the tool setting in Campaign Builder (wrench icon inside body paragraph in Email Confirmation Sequence email.)
In the event you have contacts that speak any of these languages, you would need to setup multiple Email Confirmation Sequences with each corresponding language. Then we suggest you utilize a Decision Diamond to determine which sequence each contact should go into (based on their language.)
- Brazilian Portuguese
When a contact record is attached to a company record, or when the company field is filled out on the contact record, the company name will be added to Invoices and Quotes.
- Fill out the company field on a contact record or attach an existing company to a contact record
- Now, the company name will show on invoices and quotes.
This is only available when creating a NEW Invoice or Quote. It isn't retroactive with existing invoices and quotes.
If a virus is detected when uploading a file to your filebox, a warning message will be displayed and the file will not be uploaded. Previously, this was filtered on the backend with no warning message to the user.
To add a contact from a business card in Infusionsoft Mobile:
- Tap the + button to add a new contact record
- Tap the Camera button
- Take a picture of the business card by tapping the red button at the bottom of the screen
- Review the card. If the picture looks good, tap the Use button at the bottom of the screen
- The card will begin processing. We will send a push notification to you when it is ready for review. This process is typically completed within a few minutes but can take up to 24 hours to complete depending on volume.
- Once the card is ready, you can tap it, review the information, and save the contact to your Infusionsoft account.
The Infusionsoft Payments mobile card reader now offers the functionality to automatically accept recurring subscription orders when a card is swiped or dipped. Prior to this enhancement, when creating orders through Infusionsoft Mobile using the card reader that contained a recurring product, the payment information had to manually be entered to store properly. Now with this enhancement, the card can easily be swiped or dipped and the payment details will automatically be captured and stored to charge on a recurring basis.