The December Update is scheduled for Monday, December 5th. During the update, you may experience some slowness. Customers in these countries can expect this update on Tuesday, December 6th.
There are a couple of improvements to Campaign Categories that make them easier and faster to manage. To manage your categories:
- Go to Marketing > Campaign Builder
- Click the Manage Categories link next to the categories filter and you'll be taken to the settings page
- When you're finished managing categories, click the Back to Campaigns link to navigate back to your list of campaigns
You can now apply or remove categories to campaigns in bulk.
- Go to Marketing > Campaign Builder
- Select the campaigns that you would like to manage
- Select Apply Category or Remove Category
- A dialog will open so that you can choose the categories
You can now trigger campaign automation when an existing contact visits a specific page on your website. After a contact performs one of the following actions, a tracking cookie is placed in their browser:
- Clicks a link in an email
- Submits a landing page form
- Submits an order form
- Submits an order via the shopping cart
When the contact visits a web page that contains the tracking code, you can initiate campaign builder automation.
To set this up in Infusionsoft:
- Click and drag a Web Page automation goal onto the
- Name the Goal and click Save
- Double-click the goal to configure.
- Click the copy button to copy the script into your computer's clipboard.
- (Optional) If you're not ready to use the script now, simply paste it into NotePad or TextEdit so that you can grab it later.
- Click + Add URL and enter the URL of a page you would like to track on your website and hit Enter.
- Repeat step 6 until you have entered all of the URLs that you would like to track.
- When you're finished, click the Save button.
- Now insert the code snippet onto the pages that you want to track. It can be added using any HTML widget (Weebly and Wordpress) or inserted anywhere on a custom page.
- If you are already using the web tracking code on a page you want to track, you don't need to add this new snippet to the page.
- Two conditions must be met in order for the campaign automation to trigger:
- The tracking code must be on the page that the contact visits.
- The tracking cookie exists on the contacts browser.
You can now configure campaign sequence timers based on the contact's local time zone.
- Double-click any timer in a sequence
- Check the box, Use contact's time zone
- If the contact record does not have a local time zone, the time will be based on your default Application Time Zone (Admin > Settings > General > Time Zone)
- If the contact record is updated with a local time zone after the campaign has been published, the new time zone will not be reflected. The campaign would need to be republished in order to recognize updated local time zones.
- The ability to send an email based on the contact's time zone is also available when sending an Email Broadcast.
Moving forward, all search results and reports in Infusionsoft will be "un-checked" by default and will include a counter to let you know how many items have been selected. This will help reduce the chance that you accidentally delete more items than you intended or send emails to more people than you intended.
Moving forward, when you add a video block to an Email Builder email, the thumbnail image will be overlaid with a "Play" button to encourage your audience to play the video. Note that this is not retroactive with previous emails. To take advantage of this feature with existing emails, open the email containing the video, edit the video block, and re-add the video URL.
Infusionsoft Mobile has been updated to include opportunity management features. A sales person can now easily work their pipeline while they are away from their desk. Click here to learn more!
Click here to learn about DKIM and how to enable it in your Infusionsoft account.
Previously, using Infusionsoft in multiple browser tabs could corrupt data under certain conditions. Multi-tabbing Infusionsoft should no longer puts you at risk for data corruption.
There were some areas in Infusionsoft where currencies were not formatting properly. These have been fixed:
- Payment Plans
- Shipping Options
- Commission Programs
- Import Products